Menu

What is your favorite/ideal couch?

with links, please?

Our pleather couch is peeling. :001_huh: We obviously should have just sprung for leather. It's terrible and we need a new couch. We are a large family so the bigger the better, but either way I just want one that will last us a few years and hold up to spills, not get smelly easily, easy to clean, etc.

with links, please?

Our pleather couch is peeling. :001_huh: We obviously should have just sprung for leather. It's terrible and we need a new couch. We are a large family so the bigger the better, but either way I just want one that will last us a few years and hold up to spills, not get smelly easily, easy to clean, etc.

I LOVE my leather couch. It's a contemporary style, and one end sticks out like a chaise. Can't link it now, and besides I wouldn't say I've ever bought furniture at Macy's but I went there with a gift card looking for a blouse, and there was this perfect couch....on sale..... :tongue_smilie:

My ideal couch would be one that, as soon as the children perched on its cushions, they would be eager to listen to read-alouds, have magic invisible force field that kept them from ever touching each other, and would silence any whining before it was ever uttered... Oh, sorry, you wanted real-world suggestions. I got nothin'!

My ideal couch would be one that, as soon as the children perched on its cushions, they would be eager to listen to read-alouds, have magic invisible force field that kept them from ever touching each other, and would silence any whining before it was ever uttered... Oh, sorry, you wanted real-world suggestions. I got nothin'!

:lol::lol:

:lol: