Menu

Waldorf Essentials Sale--Affordable (Really) Waldorf Curriculum

umsami

I've bought a few of Melissa's ebooks and I really like them. I really like her "Late to Waldorf" guides...as they basically give you all the meaty bits on what you missed in the earlier years. Her ebooks are $30 (not discounted) and for a printed version it's $47. The coming to late books start at $15 and go up to $20. She also bundles a lot with her Thinking Feeling Willing year long support program, which I just joined, but like. The sale prices are 20% off. :)

I think it's great for people considering Waldorf or even thinking about Waldorf Afterschooling.

http://shop.beaconmama.com/

coupon code is: BIGSUMMER

I don't know how long the sale lasts, but I'm assuming at least a week or so.

If you look for her youtube videos, you can find a lot of great tutorials on how to do various Waldorf-y crafts, etc.

I've been really impressed with the value and quality of her stuff--especially when I compare it to prices for similar curricula. She could easily double her prices and still be a good value. (But I'm glad she hasn't. :))

What do you think of the TFW program so far?

I'm enjoying it. I'm just about to start month 3. I think the real value comes from the ability to consult with Melissa for free and stuff. They just updated the website maybe a month ago, so it will be interesting to see if things take off. I'm assuming things might get busier once the traditional school year starts again.

Everything is online...but I've put a lot on my iPad. She includes her 120 days book which I'm loving. You can access the entire kindy program, but I think only the first six months of TFW at a time. I need to recheck though. Lots of podcasts and videos too. :)