Menu

One-Hour Mysteries (logic) If you are using this

Nestof3

Sounds intriguing! I can't see your document, though. I registered but am receiving this message:

You (account name 'cag25') have just tried to access a document in another KeepandShare account 'nestof3'. To view it you need to ask the owner of the other account to set the Sharing controls to give your KeepandShare user name 'cag25' rights to view the document.

It sounds like a great book... are you enjoying it?

Sounds intriguing! I can't see your document, though. I registered but am receiving this message:

You (account name 'cag25') have just tried to access a document in another KeepandShare account 'nestof3'. To view it you need to ask the owner of the other account to set the Sharing controls to give your KeepandShare user name 'cag25' rights to view the document.

Thanks! I always forget I have to change the sharing options! Yes, it's a fun book!

I just tried and got the same response. I did order the book on your recommendation:) Looks like fun. I'll try accessing the document later.

We have done them in one sitting, but it's probably best to spread it out over the week unless you want to spend that much time. I posted how we do it in another thread I started, but I like to do them together with each of us having our own pack of handouts so that we each get the same ownership of solving the crime.