Menu

Need help from Tulsa people...Zoo coupons?

Do any of you Tulsa people know of any coupons or discounts for the Tulsa Zoo? I'm going to take my kids and am always looking for ways to save $$.

Thanks so much,

I don't think they have any coupons or discounts going on right now. They do open at 7am June 22nd - Sept 3rd so I would get there early to beat the crowd and heat.

Just responding to say that seeing someone heading to the Tulsa zoo makes me homesick! Moved away a year ago and am missing friends and family.

And, to be a little helpful, yes, plan on going early. I used to take kids to the zoo twice a week in the summers (babysitting jobs) and we would usually LEAVE by 10:30 - fewer crowds and more manageable temps.

Just responding to say that seeing someone heading to the Tulsa zoo makes me homesick! Moved away a year ago and am missing friends and family.

And, to be a little helpful, yes, plan on going early. I used to take kids to the zoo twice a week in the summers (babysitting jobs) and we would usually LEAVE by 10:30 - fewer crowds and more manageable temps.

Aww, that's hard. I hope you're enjoying your new home, though. We're not from Tulsa, but like to get into the city every now and then.