Menu

Does anyone use Making Spelling Sense?

I asked this yesterday on the Curriculum board and got no response, so I thought I'd try here.

Two of my children spell phonetically. I'm wondering if Making Spelling Sense would help them? I just stumbled upon it yesterday. Does anyone have experience with it? If so, what do you think of it?

If anyone has any other suggestions on what to use for spelling for kids who spell everything the way it sounds (and often even goof that up), I'm: :bigear:

I haven't used it but looked at it often. I am of no help, as I am in a similar situation. I have tried CLP, SWS, Megawords, How to Teach Spelling, and a couple of more - :svengo:Although we did see improvements with How to Teach Spelling, I just can't seem to get things to work for her AND stick!!:banghead:

T

I haven't used it but looked at it often. I am of no help, as I am in a similar situation. I have tried CLP, SWS, Megawords, How to Teach Spelling, and a couple of more - :svengo:Although we did see improvements with How to Teach Spelling, I just can't seem to get things to work for her AND stick!!:banghead:

T

Well, maybe you and I will have to be the guinea pigs and give this a shot. :001_smile: