Menu

I hope this isn't a dumb question but how do I....

...just see threads that I've posted in?

I'm on another forum and there's a "see new replies to your posts" link on it. I can't seem to find anything equivalent here. Am I blind to it or does it not exist.

Now hoping I don't have to wade through pages to find the answer to this tomorrow.... :lol:

...just see threads that I've posted in?

I'm on another forum and there's a "see new replies to your posts" link on it. I can't seem to find anything equivalent here. Am I blind to it or does it not exist.

Now hoping I don't have to wade through pages to find the answer to this tomorrow.... :lol:

If you have your option set to subscribe to each thread you post in, they will show up on your User Control Panel. (Click those words in the upper left corner.) I have mine set that way, so all I have to do it go to my User CP and if any of those threads have new comments, it will be listed there. I also picked the No email option.

To change your options, go to your User CP and choose Edit Options. It will be the first one on the list.

I can't figure out how to change my options to set it to automatically subscribe to those I post in. Is that in the Edit Options section or is it something I do when I'm replying to each message?

Okay, sorry it isn't the first one on the list like I had said. Here's what you do:

Go to User Control Panel

Click Edit Options

Scroll down to Default Thread Subscription

Choose No Email

This will automatically subscribe you to any thread you reply in. It will not email you all the responses. It will simply show up in a box on your User CP when a new reply has been added.

Let me know if you have any troubles with this!

My method is different from Genie's.

Once I log in, I go to the bottom of the page to the listing of "Currently Active Users" and click on my name.

Under Forum Info., you'll see the option "Find all Posts by your name". If you click on that, you'll see a listing of all the posts to which you've replied. You can click on those to see if there are follow up posts.

Regards,

Kareni