Menu

Need a good moving checklist

We're moving in a little over 3 weeks. I'm an experienced mover but it's been a few years. I know a lot of people have moved recently here and wonder if you have any good online moving checklists. I've seen some online but they are more like advertisements for moving products. Any really great checklists I can peruse?

Elaine, I purchased used a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smart Moving that you are welcome to for the cost of shipping. I realize you'd need to pay for something more than Media Mail to get it in time to be of help but you're welcome to it for the asking. (If you don't want it, I'll post a generic thread to make it avaibable to someone else. I'd just love to see it help someone else out as it did help me in my move).

That's so nice of you. I'm sworn off bringing anything more into the house and unfortunately that means books, too. In fact, I am purging my shelves -- very painful. I will look for it at my library though. Thanks so much for the offer.