Menu

State history lapbook journals for $5.00

Hi all,

Knowledge Box Central is coming out with individual state history curriculum for all ages! Right now, you can get their new state lapbooks (grades K-8) and state lapbook journals (grades 6-12) for $5.00 from www.currclick.com. Just thought I'd share in case some of you were interested...I think they look great! I bought both of the Oklahoma lapbooks and look forward to studying state history eith my kiddos this next year.

Could someone link this? I can't seem to find the right thing. Actually, I think I do see them now, but I can't find one for New Mexico. Are all the state available?

Here is the link to the Currclick page with the New Mexico state lapbook, journal, and mini state lapbook (this one is only $1.00 like someone else mentioned). I hope this helps.

http://www.currclick.com/index.php?keywords=state+lapbook+new+mexico&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=&sdate_from=&sdate_to=&stime_from=&stime_to=&x=0&y=0

Don't be fooled by the list of "available states." Just type "_______ state history lapbook" into the Currclick search box and it will pull it up. I'm not sure that every state is available, since I didn't type each one in, but so far I've found every state I've looked for.

Here is the link Virginia (someone was looking for it). Just scroll down the page until you find the $5.00 one (they are usually $25.99 so this is a great deal!).

http://www.currclick.com/index.php?keywords=state+lapbook+new+mexico&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=&sdate_from=&sdate_to=&stime_from=&stime_to=&x=0&y=0