Menu

Free eBooks for All 7 Continents

Hunter

• 1 month later...
Carson-Dellosa is either having a big sale or has slashed the prices of their e-books. The main geography titles are available for $1.99 each at Currclick and Carson-Dellosa

The main titles include a more advanced reading, comprehension questions, map work, and other activities.

Thanks! I am teaching a world geography coop this year, and this could be useful!

I downloaded the main titles. They are superb. They remind me of the concise presentation of the vintage geographies. There are printable map activities and lapbook type lessons and even cookie and clay and puzzle activities.

This series can be completed quickly, or dragged out by doing the activities and supplementing with other resources.

For $14.00 this is an incredible bargain. :thumbup1:

You all tempt me so! :)

Sorry :-0

What I try to do is ask myself if I'm planning to use something in the next two months. If not I need to wait, and know there is a good chance within that 2 months I'm going to hear about something I think I want more.

I'm always teaching geography, but I don't teach much history, so...I need a lot more geography resources than others.

If you haven't been obsessing over geography for months and think this will FINALLY be the ONE that is going to fix a deficiency that has been keeping you awake at night, just wait. You can bet I'll be posting a link to yet another geography resource by then :-)