Menu

Any "Happy Slip" fans here at WTM?

Dd15 introduced me to Happy Slip videos and now I am hooked. These are some very funny, very creative, very, very silly videos. If you are waiting around to see if anyone has posted to your thread, check out these videos as a way to pass some time.:) (Scroll down to see all the selections.)

A few of my favorites are:

Plop & Shop

Brown Beauty

French Fries

Band-Aid

and

Mac Daddy (for all you Mac lovers out there)

• 2 weeks later...

Kathleen,

My family has had such a good time sneaking these videos in the last few days. We are developing quite the little repertoire of Happy Slip quips. "Dissssaster" is frequently heard echoing down our house.

Our favorites are the family skits; she does such a great job portraying a warm vibrant quirky life, complete with the communication foibles of two generations each with their own primary language. Oh my. So funny.

The father of the best friend of my youth was born in the Phillipines. Every time he greeted me at the door he said, "Oh, Natalie! You look tin!" (meaning thin of course, which made me laugh for 2 reasons: one, I always pictured myself silver colored like the tin man and two, I never did look any thinner, but he persisted in saying it to make me feel happy!)

We especially love:

Exposed

Mixed Nuts

Peepholes

and whatever one is the dance battle

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
Dd15 introduced me to Happy Slip videos and now I am hooked. These are some very funny, very creative, very, very silly videos. If you are waiting around to see if anyone has posted to your thread, check out these videos as a way to pass some time.:) (Scroll down to see all the selections.)

A few of my favorites are:

Plop & Shop

Brown Beauty

French Fries

Band-Aid

and

Mac Daddy (for all you Mac lovers out there)

Ds here will love these, thanks.

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Natalieclare,

We cannot be the only Happy Slip fans on this entire forum!! C'mon, where is everybody???

I don't know....I hate seeing people miss out on a good thing. We've shown it to a few people; some get it, some don't. My 4 yo is becoming famous for quoting from the videos. I get such a kick out of it when she says (in her best mommee voice), "Christine lubs pizza." And in the daddy voice, "How old are you?"

I wish Christine would hurry up and make some more!