Menu

Anyone in Oregon attending the classical Christian teaching conference?

Veritas School in Newberg holds an annual teaching conference for teachers, parents, and homeschoolers. I attended last year and really enjoyed it! The conference is being held at (and co-sponsored by) George Fox University on Aug 2 and 3.

Here are some links if anyone is interested in checking it out:

Information at the school website.

Online registration and information.

Brochure with sample workshops listed on the second page.

I'm not affiliated with the school. I'm planning on attending again this year, though!

Thanks for the plug. This is the school where I work, and I'm usually a presenter at the conference too. Not so this year, but I do plan to attend. It is a wonderful conference, every year. :~)

Blessings,

Lucinda

Did you present last year? I may have attended one of your workshops. :) I didn't know you worked there! I'll have to find you at the conference and say hello.

I toy with it every year. Maybe this year? I'd like to. I am generally wiped out from practicum season. Have to think. Feel free to persuade me. :tongue_smilie:

Oh please, oh please, oh please, do go!!!! It would be great fun to hang out there together. You could just relax and enjoy watching other people do all the work. Wouldn't that be fun? And you'd get to see me. :D Okay, maybe that isn't enough to convince you. :D

Either way, I'll enjoy seeing you at the Albany CC practicum, but you'll be busy (though not stressed, I hope).

I'm trying to convince Maricel and Tucker to come. (Do you know them?) We could make it a really terrific party.