Menu

Battlestar Galactica fans - well - what do you think

Of the show not being on again until early 2009?! When I heard this, I gave up on it. This year seems more interesting than last and all. But, I just havent watched the last 3 episodes. I would like to see the last 5 minutes or so of the last one - but what is the point - it wont be on again for 6 or 7 months.

I was thinking that maybe SciFi is getting really good ratings and wanted to draaaaag it out? It's strange that they are considering the 2009 episodes to be part of this year's season and not a new season. I would definitely watch the last show if you get the chance...maybe when it gets closer to starting up again. It was pretty good.

I think this season has been great so far. I hadn't heard that they were on break until 2009. I thought it was supposed to come back on this summer. Dh will be sooo upset if we have to wait to find out who the final cylon is! The only thing I don't like about the series is how often they postpone airing it. We waited for almost a year for this season and then we only get half of it and have to wait again??

BTW, I'd definitely watch the last 3 episodes, they were good.