Menu

CTY courses

My son is going to be doing the Greek Myths Revisited this summer. I'll be able to answer more in August :)

I had a question about the books to buy (whether a paperback was okay or if they needed the exact ISBN) and got an immediate response.

My son is going to be doing the Greek Myths Revisited this summer. I'll be able to answer more in August :)

I had a question about the books to buy (whether a paperback was okay or if they needed the exact ISBN) and got an immediate response.

That sounds cool, can't wait to hear about it!

Has anyone done these? Can you tell me about them? I'm interested in e young readers course specifically, but I would love to hear experiences in general.

My middle son took one of the young readers classes a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the course but he read three books, one of which was one of the Harry Potter books. He really enjoyed the class. He received detailed weekly instructor feedback to his writing, and he enjoyed discussing the books with his online classmates.

However, since then, I have discovered online g3, which is less expensive and has even more peer interaction. My dd is working with online g3 instead of the CTY young readers course.

My middle son took one of the young readers classes a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the course but he read three books, one of which was one of the Harry Potter books. He really enjoyed the class. He received detailed weekly instructor feedback to his writing, and he enjoyed discussing the books with his online classmates.

However, since then, I have discovered online g3, which is less expensive and has even more peer interaction. My dd is working with online g3 instead of the CTY young readers course.

Thank you! You had me at "less expensive." ;)