Menu

Shirts with Holes - Granite Countertops?

Do you get those "belly holes" in your t-shirts? Do you have granite countertops?  

1. 1. Do you get those "belly holes" in your t-shirts? Do you have granite countertops?

• I get the holes; my counters are granite.
    • I get the holes; my counters are not granite. (Specify in thread below.)
    • I don't get the holes; my counters are granite.
    • I don't get the holes; my counters are not granite.
    • Other. For those of you with two kitchens or something.

I think it is just the insanely thin & wimpy fabric that passes for shirt material these days, ...

:iagree: I get holes everywhere. It's just the cheapy fabric. At least the shirts are inexpensive so I don't feel bad when I have to toss them after 1 season. I'm actually probably better off - I used to keep t-shirts too long and they would be very worn-out by the time I noticed I needed to get rid of them. :tongue_smilie:

I get tons of the holes and my counters are tile. I firmly believe that my holes are definitely from my counters rubbing on my shirt when I do dishes and lean against the counter doing various things all day. And this is including spending too much time on here using the laptop on the counter ;)

Glad to hear that I am not the only one! I get holes :) and I have granite...BUT my counter is made up of granite tiles so it has rough edges. I can't imagine a solid slab of granite would cause the same damage. So annoying and I really need to get a few great aprons to wear so that I can stop ruining my shirts!