Menu

Anyone want to sell their Integrated Listening System (iLs)

Guest melroza

I am selling an iLS system. It comes with everything. Am asking $950.00
My email esparzanaga@yahoo.com

- iLs Apple iPod with apple charger,
- iLs headphones with headband to support,
- iLs rechargeable amplifier with adjustable air and bone conduction volume, up to 8 hours if use,
- Integration Kit and Playbook,
Waistpack – adjustable for children and adults,
- iLs Activity & Integration Kit (balls, bean bags, balance board & Playbook guide for visual/vestibular activities),
- iLs Carrying Case.

Edited by esparzanaga

• 2 weeks later...

I am selling an iLs listening system.  $1500 obo.  I paid $2300 brand new.  Contact juliembarnes@gmail.com

- iLs Apple iPod touch with apple charger,
- iLs rechargeable amplifier with adjustable air and bone conduction volume, up to 8 hours if use,
- iLs Activity & Integration Kit (balls, bean bags, balance board & Playbook guide for visual/vestibular activities),
- iLs Carrying Case.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Just hunting around for an ILS kit, either in Australia, or someone willing to ship to Australia. I have friends in New York if you don't want to ship internationally. 

Can't seem to find a sale option here in Aus, and $400 a month is a bit rich for my blood. Pls contact homekieran@gmail.com if you are selling a kit.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Kieran
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Anyone still have an ILS available? I don't know the differences between the different systems offered so I would not know how much one would cost.

Please email me owens918 at netzero.net if you are interested.

Thank you

Edited by EmilyMTW
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

We have an ILS system for sale.  Our system is in great shape.  It was purchased in 2011 and it comes complete with chargers, exercise booklet, original directions, headband, tennis ball on a string, etc.   We purchased it for $1,500 and are looking to sell it for $750.00/US.  Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing.  cjrinehart@juno.com.  Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends, I have an ILS system for sale. Comes with the playbook, balance board, chargers, carry case, headband, ball, and waistpack. Email me and I can send you photos or answer any questions if you have them. Selling for $900. Email josh.herbivore@gmail.com. Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone, i am interested in selling an ILS system.  It's in great shape and I believe our dyslexic daughter benefitted from its use.  It comes with its chargers, carry case, waist pack,  balance board, bean bags and hanging ball.  I'm wanting to sell for $900.  I originally purchased for $1800.

My email is cpayesko@rocketmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I have an ILS Focus Series system for sale.  It comes with everything you see in the pictures (floor excluded!).  We paid over $1900 for the system from an authorized seller/OT Clinician, new.  As you can see in the pictures (link to CL below), it is in great condition.  I am selling it for $975.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/6026992240.html 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to purchase an ILS system. Please let me know if you have one to sell, and the details. Thanks.

I am selling ours, am asking $950.00

My email esparzanaga@yahoo.com

- iLs Carrying Case.

post-100654-0-81080100-1488337885_thumb.   post-100654-0-67495900-1488337915_thumb.  

I am selling ours, am asking $950.00

My email esparzanaga@yahoo.com

- iLs Carrying Case.

post-100654-0-81080100-1488337885_thumb.post-100654-0-67495900-1488337915_thumb.

Emailed you

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

We have a complete ILS Focus system for sale.  It has the he upgraded Sennheiser HD203 headphones.  We paid over $2,300 for it.  It looks brand new and comes with everything in perfect condition. 

Please email me at [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script> or call me at 307-200-4938.

Edited by reillyrally@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking to buy the ILS Focus system (it needs to include the headphone with bone conduction capability) , please email me if you have it available along with your asking price. Thank you so much for your time!

My email is shamirapz@yahoo.com

Edited by shamirapz

• 3 weeks later...

I have a complete, only used twice iLS Total Focus system. (We had two, this one was barely used before we were done with it).  It includes 

- iLs iPod and charger

- iLs headphones and the headband
- iLs rechargeable amplifier with adjustable volume and adjustable levels of bone conduction
- Integration kit, playbook, waistpack, activity items (balance board, bean bags, etc) 
- original carrying case

All clean, smoke free home, stored sealed in bag.

Paid $1,800, asking $900.

Please message me if interested.

Edited by khrys1119
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I also have an iLS set to sell. Everything in excellent condition (the playbook has some minor wear, but never written in it), and we have all the things that came with it.  Please email me for pictures or if you have any questions.

Asking $900, shipping included.

Please email me at kim DOT carpiuc AT gmail DOT com

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm interested in buying iLS (Integrated Listening) Home program equipment.

If anyone is interested in selling, please contact me at rohinid AT hotmail DOT com

Would also appreciate if you can share your experiences and effectiveness of iLS.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested I have an ILS Focus system available. Asking 700.

The system is in excellent condition. I had it serviced by the company to replace the bone conductor since those need to be periodically replaced. Comes with the iPod, iLs rechargable amplifier and adjustable bone conduction level, iLs Sennheiser headphones and the headband, Both chargers. No accessories other than the chargers. 

email ederse@gmail.com if interested 

• 1 month later...

I have an iLs Focus system that was fabulously useful for our daughter and we no longer has a use for it.  It is in excellent condition as it was taken care of.  It comes with the Sennheiser HD203 headphones with bone conduction, amplifier, iPod, charger, playbook/user guide, bean bags, ball, headband, distance training videos, practioner course study, quick start guide, and manual.

I'm asking $700, free shipping to USA/Canada address.

E-mail naolson99@gmail.com for more information.

There is one small defect.  The plastic housing on the cord to the iPod fell of but is only cosmetic and doesn't affect the performance of the iLs at all.

IMG_20190316_162722888.thumb.jpg.62505eddcd8066ea473bb155d927967e.jpgIMG_20190316_163554389.thumb.jpg.9b73c8c5b33fe5ea83582ae07fecb813.jpg

IMG_20190316_164832281.jpg

IMG_20190316_163409475.jpg

IMG_20190316_163356028.jpg

IMG_20190316_163444879.jpg

IMG_20190316_163608782.jpg

IMG_20190316_165210068.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have the iLs Focus set. It is in as new condition as it was used only a few times and even some of the items are untouched.  It comes in the original box and complete with all the items in the set (bone conduction headphones, Apple iPod, therapeutic music playlist, Focus Amplifier, Integration Kit (balance board, bean bags, racquetball, hanging tennis ball, headband, Playbook), Waist Pack). 

Am asking for $1200 (we bought it for $2350).

If interested, feel free to email at ryectrail@gmail.com

Somehow I am unable to post a photo of the set on this forum.  But if you will email me, I can send the photo to you. 

Thanks,

Ryec

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a complete set it is an older one though but everything's with it it was only used a full few times. Let me know if you're interested still I'll let it go for pretty cheap considering how expensive they are LOL