Menu

above ground pool covers?

Last summer we bought one of those big, seasonal, above-ground kid pools. (not the inflatable kind) It came with a cover that was very heavy and difficult to use. After a few sad attempts to cover the pool for the night, we gave up....consequently the pool was in daily need of cleaning to remove leaf debris, and a freakishly large quantity of drowned bees. I'm thinking some type of lightweight netting would be more practical. Can someone make cover recommendations and direct me where to buy one? If I can't find a cover, I don't know that I even what to mess with putting the darn thing up again b/c it was such a pain to clean. Please help.

I bought an above ground pool yesterday at wallyworld and they had pool covers for sale in the same section. Now, I haven't used the pool yet so I don't know if the cover is easy to get on/off.

What type of pool do you have? I bought this one. A friend has one that is made by the same company and my kids loved it last year, plus it got pretty good reviews on Amazon.

I have one like this pool cover. We have live oak tree that produce copious acorns, and this netting-type cover has done a good job at keeping them out. We live in a warm climate and keep our pool up all winter, though it's too cool to swim in the winter. The netting keeps the leaves out and is easy to remove, though some debris does get through.