Menu

How do I get notified when someone replies to a post I made?

I am 99% sure there is a super duper easy way to do this, and since I haven't been able to locate it on my own, I'm going to save my brain cells and ask here.

Is there a way for me to get an email or PM when someone responds to a post I have made in a thread so I don't have to keep scrolling through all the threads to see if someone has replied/responded?

Thanks.

Two ways. One is to just select the notification method at the bottom of the thread when you post or respond.

Two would be CP (upper left hand corner) -->Edit Options --> Messaging & Notification

From there you can select to make it default that you get Instant, Daily, Weekly etc...

Two ways. One is to just select the notification method at the bottom of the thread when you post or respond.

Two would be CP (upper left hand corner) -->Edit Options --> Messaging & Notification

From there you can select to make it default that you get Instant, Daily, Weekly etc...

Awesome, thanks! I knew it was there, somehow!