Menu

Fill in blank: Among my kids, the two that get along best are age __ and age___.

I have five kids - they get along with each other remarkably well. (3ds doesn't really count as he is 12 1/2 years younger than the next one.)

the two who get along the best with everyone are #2 and #3, girl and boy and 3 1/2 years apart. (the biggest space until I had #5.) I've jokingly referred to them as my twins because in many respects they are so alike. Personality, as well as physically.

That said - I have little regard for "birth order" theory. I'm the youngest of three, but even my mother considered me most responsible/trusthworthy. My brother is #2, but the oldest/only male and he is total NPD, neither I nor my sister like him at all - and only tolerate at best . While dh was #2, but the oldest son, his youngest sister is FAR more grounded than his oldest total flake sister. (I like flake sister better - I just dont' rely upon her for anything.)

I have 5 kids and the ones who get along the best are my two oldest. They are 10 and 8. They unite against the bratty younger ones! LOL. Of course everyone loves and dotes on the baby, but I don't think that counts. Although my oldest (10) has a special bond with my youngest (15 months).