Menu

Dry Erase Marker Question

Has anybody successfully removed dry erase marker from clothing? So far, I have unsucccessfully tried Spray N Wash and hairspray. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a related note, today I just purchased Crayola dry erase crayons. The box says they are washable. :001_smile: We haven't tried them yet, as they are going in an Easter basket tomorrow.

On a related note, today I just purchased Crayola dry erase crayons. The box says they are washable. :001_smile: We haven't tried them yet, as they are going in an Easter basket tomorrow.

Good to know!

I usually google it and follow the directions I find. I have removed a lot of marker stains, but I can't remember if dry erase marker stains were one of them.

Have you tried Oxyclean stain remover?

Honestly, I became so tired of the stains and the fumes we purchased Auspens 5 years ago and have LOVED them. They are aluminum, all natural,refillable and you can add new tips when needed. There are six colors. They are expensive, but when I did the math of how many we were going through, (5 kids, now) it just made sense....

They have NEVER stained anything and they smell sooo nice.

Auspen.com

Hope you figure it out! Happy Easter!

donna :grouphug:

We use expo regular dry erase markers, and they always wash out during the normal washing. I do not know what I do differently. We just put in liquid detergent and liquid fabric softener. Ironically, the washable kind do not wash out well for us even with oxiclean. We use melaleuca detergent if that matters. Maybe it is the tea tree oil?