Menu

Return MFW ECC?

Mrs.Shawn

Has anyone actually bought an entire package from MFW and then returned it? I ordered MFW ECC, and after one week of usage, really not liking it for several reasons. I am within the 30 day return window BUT my kids have used two days worth of activity sheets, and I tore out some pages of the Animal Book, and opened/threw away the packaging for the wall map. I am still waiting on Window to the World to arrive as it has been on backorder for quite a while. Since I ordered the deluxe package plus extras for a second child, I'm facing a $400 loss. What's a gal to do?

:grouphug: I really wanted to love ECC. We used it for about 13 weeks. I do think it is a great program, but just not for us. I sold mine on here for about half of what I paid. Most things were included, except for the few student sheets we used and the upper-level geography workbook.

Since you are withing the return window, I would ask MFW if you can return it, even with a few student sheets removed. If they say no, I would just try to sell it on here, knowing you will not totally recoup your costs.