Menu

Music Theory iphone app

besroma

• 5 weeks later...
Wish they had it for iPad...:nopity:

Me too, but I got the iPhone app one anyway. (I don't have an iPhone.) Just hit 2X in the bottom corner to enlarge it and use the app on your iPad. I do anyway. Perhaps you don't want to pay for it to use that way, but try it for free apps. It's not too bad.

Me too, but I got the iPhone app one anyway. (I don't have an iPhone.) Just hit 2X in the bottom corner to enlarge it and use the app on your iPad. I do anyway. Perhaps you don't want to pay for it to use that way, but try it for free apps. It's not too bad.

I don't have an iPhone either, but I didn't know I could use the iPhone apps on my iPad! (Y'all try not to laugh too hard at me. :D)

I don't have an iPhone either, but I didn't know I could use the iPhone apps on my iPad! (Y'all try not to laugh too hard at me. :D)

No laughter here! Did you try a free iPhone app for your iPad yet? You will only be able to use those apps in portrait, but like I said, it is not so bad. Don't forget to enlarge it, if your eyes are anywhere near as old as mine. ;)