Menu

Brave Writer and WWE philosophies across the curriculum

Just wondering if anyone has used the read alouds they are currently reading or other literature to do these programs themselves? How did you go about it? Do you make a schedule? Do you pick the passages based on anything in particular? What does a week of these look llike? Do you do copywork one day then dictation another? I really want to implement copywork and dictation the best way possible and I think in order for that to happen it needs to be meaningful and what better way to do that than to use the bookyou are currently reading.

Feeling a little insecure about doing this and was hoping someone could give me a little hand holding on getting started.

I have DD do copywork of our Classical Conversations memory work or the Bible memory verses, or quotes from The FIAR books when we were reading those. I don't have a schedule though. For one, she is young, and for another, we also use AAS and FLL and are about to start the WWE1 workbook so she is getting a lot of dictation and copywork already.

I don't have much advice to add, but maybe this will bump your thread.