Menu

Hulu Plus

If you have Hulu Plus, what seasons of Bones, Psych, Merlin, and Burn Notice are available?

Is it worth it to have Netflix and Hulu Plus together or redundant? Can you get the older seasons of current running shows or just the most recent season?

TIA

A lot of times it just depends on the show. For example, Psych has seasons 1-4, skips 5 and has the last 4 or 5 episodes of season 6. Even if you don't have hulu+ you can still see which ones require it. If you hover over an episode or see the list of them a green H+ will be on the picture for the ones that require it. I have only ever used the trial version of Hulu+ to catch up on episodes I've missed. I've never paid for the service. We don't have a TV, so I just watch the shows when they pop up on regular Hulu. If the money is not an issue, you can always try it for a month and see how much you use it.

I caught up on Bones up to the current season on Netflix then watched the current season on Hulu Plus. Netflix will (usually) carry everything up to the last season. Hulu Plus is more for current watching, but can (usually) be used for all seasons. It really depends on the license agreement they have been able to make, so it can vary from show to show.

If I can, I prefer to watch it on Netflix first because there's no commercials and it's just easier for me to access than Hulu Plus.

:iagree: (and i also got hulu plus for bones)

I use hulu for shows that are currently airing. hulu plus allows you to watch from the beginning of the current season, not just the last five episodes.

netflix has more of the previous seasons and doesn't have the ads which get annoying.

I also got Hulu + for Bones. :tongue_smilie:

I think they can work well together, but not in all cases. For example, Netflix has season 1 of the Walking Dead, but Hulu+ has not aired Season 2 at all- they don't have the rights.

I didn't need Hulu+ until I watched a whole bunch of shows (Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, etc) that were on Netflix and then I realized that they were still airing and I needed to see the rest of it!

I would say try it out and see how it goes.