Menu

Would PLL work with HOD Bigger?

I know people are probably sick of hearing from me lately but for some reason I am having a really hard time deciding this year.

I am now thinking that since rod and staff didnn't work for us I would like to go back to PLL. But then I worry that with that and HOD's Bigger it would be too much writing.

I have Bigger but I don't think you can reaally get a feel for a programwithout using it. So what do those of you who have used HOD and PLL think?

I had this exact same issue except we are doing Preparing. So I tried it. It's too much writing in my opinion unless you do everything orally. I have 4 HOD manuals and there is plenty of copywork, dictation, and writing in general.

I too do not care for R&S so I am going to drop grammar (shh!) until forth or fifth and do AG jr, and then AG in 6th or 7th. That is what I am doing with the olders. I have found that at a young age grammar has a hard time sticking.

I really love PLL and ILL, but most of it is already covered in the HOD manuals (except for picture study and a few other things).

These are just my ramblings. Take what you will:tongue_smilie:

HTH!

Kristen