Menu

Question about atlier art...

You might fine level 1 a bit to young for a 13 and 15 year old. I just don't know the personality of your children so it would be hard to say. I would tend to advice to teach to the oldest and let the younger one join along. I think starting with level 3 you'd be ok (ok for older kids and the activities would be fine for your 5 year old)

But, boy this is a hard one. :) I still "think" level 3 would be ok. Your older kids would just have to realize there are younger kids on the video, but to know that that stereotype the age level the projects are meant for. Your 5 year old should be ok with it as well. He may have a hard time with the contour drawing aspect, but just work with him, or let him skip it until later. Each level will touch on contour drawing, so do fill like if he doesn't do it, he won't come across it again.

I do have to add... I am sOOOOOOOOOOO impressed with the level 8! WOW!!! I just viewed that at our local convention and WOW! There are notebooking pages and more in-depth martial for older kids. I was something. It is on my "WANTS" list for sure. :)