Menu

Retired Girl Scout Badge - Fashion Design IP - Where to find?

I have one Cadette who very much wants to earn the old Cadette Interest Project badge for Fashion Design. Of course, this one is sold out at our local Girl Scout shop as well as at the national Girl Scout online shop.

I tried looking on E-bay and no luck. Any other ideas? Anyone here happen to have an extra? Long shot, I know, but my troop really prefers the old badge work to the new journeys and badges. I've found a few other badges for them to work on but would love to find this one.

Thanks,

Pegasus

Have you tried the extragsbadgesfortrading yahoo group? I've had good luck there finding things.

I've also resorted to calling every council shop until I found one with the badge I needed.

Just in case anyone else wants to swap badges - I'm in need of 5 or so of the purple Juliette insignia patches that replace the troop numbers for individually registered girl scouts. I can trade the older brownie try-its or brownie uniforms.