Menu

Why don't I ever see used Rosetta Stone

Abbeygurl4

You couldn't even swap if you tried. The company has strict rules where only the actual purchaser has a user's license to borrow the product for his/her family. You have to call, give them the actual codes, the information from where you purchased, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah.

I didn't know this when I purchased mine from CBD. If at least you purchased from Rosetta Stone, you have 6 months to return it if you are not satisfied with the product.

Sorry...I was disappointed because I was expecting to use it and then sell it when we were done for the year. This was to help me purchase my next year's program. It was a disappointment for us, but the program is good, so that helped. I just wish that I had known before hand and I didn't. This has been my biggest purchase to date, a little over 300 because we got two levels.

Dee

ps on the good side, my computer did crash this year and their technical team was able to get into my system, from all the way over there (freaky how they can do that) and fix the problem. We lost all our grades, but at least they reinstalled it. I had to provide them with codes, and the place where I purchased it. They had it on record where I got it from already. (again, freaky) I'm not a techy or computer savvy at all.

Edited by deeinfl

Wow. I bought mine from a friend but she had never even opened the box do I don't feel too bad.

I have a love hate relationship with my Rosetta Stone. When I use it, I'm impressed. But I rarely use it.

I think we would do better with a curriculum/book approach but i guess since I can't sell Rs it may as well sit here.