Menu

TOG question...

Jennifer

I asked at the TOG forums, but they are a little slow. What is the Loom? It (Book? CD?) wasn't in my box, and the packing slip said "pre-order in for in process production". Can I access it on-line? I found what I think was the Loom but wasn't authorized access. But I am registered for the forums. I'm so confused!

Jennifer

Did you try your email and password that you use for the forums? The Loom is a CD that you will get when production is complete. They will mail it to you. I'm assuming you have ordered Y2. While the Loom is being completed, all the weeks that have been completed thus far are online. If your password doesn't work, call Lampstand Press tomorrow and let them know that you don't have access and that you've purchased Year 2. This happened to me. I e-mailed them, but it took several days to get a reply. I would call to get access sooner. If you ordered Y1 then you should have received the CD for the Loom. It has been finished already.