Menu

Mr. Q Science

MrsBanjoClown

we love it.

We used life and now chemistry.

pro

The wording is very children oriented I was suspect how it works when I saw the fonts. But apparently, DS likes the funky fonts.

The content is plenty for elementry school. Although I do supplement with RS4K and Brian-pop just because I have it.

The experiment is fun and easy. and you can find most material around the house.

Con..

I did find one little mistake in chemistry so far. we are only ch 4 so I am not sure how the rest goes..

Con..

I did find one little mistake in chemistry so far. we are only ch 4 so I am not sure how the rest goes..

What kind of mistake? :bigear:

I bought Earth Science in the annual January sale for next year. Disappointed because it's WAY too huge to print, but I sucked out the "readable" pages into a PDF and stuck them on my Kobo. I was worried about the small screen size, but the large & funky fonts look great, even though it doesn't usually handle PDFs well.

I am very much looking forward to using this next year. The material looks good - fun but thorough.

The biggest con, I'd say, is that it's a bazillion pages and either costs a fortune to print OR you need an ereader.

That said, try out the Life Science... it's free. Do one chapter to see if you like it and it works for your kid(s), and just go from there!