Menu

If you want to supplement w/math mammoth

MyLittleBears

I have the Blue and it has a review at the end of each workbook. I like that. I'm not sure the purely topical ones have that from looking at the Green Table of Contents. I'll be using mine to supplement LoF after I feel he's mastered multiplication and division.

The Green and Green Series are just worksheets (very good ones though!). The Light Blue and Blue series have instruction.

Edited by HiddenJewel

I'm using the light blue as a supplement with ds1st grade right now. My question is, how do you schedule the supplementation. We use MUS Alpha as the base and MM as supplement. But I'm not sure how frequently to supplement. Do I do a lesson in Alpha and then a couple days of MM, or do I do Alpha and just a few problems of MM on the same day? Just not sure how to make it actually work.

My ds was having a hard time at the pace MUS was going, so we stepped away and reviewed those concepts with MM. Now we've caught up, as of today, and I'm not sure how to proceed, hence the question.