Menu

Word Problem Printables

Jess4879

You can find many free e-books at Google books. Here is an example of a nice one. Scroll up or down from the page on that link to find problems you feel they are comfortable with.

The one purchase you might think about, if you don't already own one, is a large dry-erase board. (You can get shower board at Lowe's or Home Depot and have them cut it in half for you. Make sure the finish is shiny, not dull, though.) These are great for working word problems. You can simply read the problem from the computer, and let the child write it on the board, working it from there. Cheap!

We are using Evan-Moor's Daily Word Problems, Grade 1, but they have a Grade 2, 3, etc.

This program is NOT free, but if you select which level and format you want, you can then click "view" next to any of the ePages and see them in a small window, so you can read them off the screen. That makes the entire curriculum free as long as you don't want to print it (I have TeacherFileBox, so we DO print them...).

I tutor in an afterschool program. When I need things I just put in google what I am looking for

so just google. Word problems 2nd grade

Google was my first stop but I got a bit lazy with sifting through all the results and figured it was easier to post and pick the brains of all the brilliant minds here! :)

Google was my first stop but I got a bit lazy with sifting through all the results and figured it was easier to post and pick the brains of all the brilliant minds here! :)

I can understand. I don't always bookmark or I would have shared with you.

Ah wait here is one

http://www.superteacherworksheets.com/word-problems.html

http://www.dadsworksheets.com/v1/Worksheets/Word%20Problems.html