Menu

Lesson Plans for BJU 7 (Life Science)

iamrachelle

Okay, I did see the individual lesson plans that are written out below each new chapter in the TM but no direction as to how to schedule the DVD's if we decide to go that route. (I went ahead and purchased all of the curriculum minus the DVD's because I wanted to preview the material.) Am I right in thinking that if we go with the online/DVD option I will be given a "new" set of lesson plans that will tell me when to play the video?

Okay, I did see the individual lesson plans that are written out below each new chapter in the TM but no direction as to how to schedule the DVD's if we decide to go that route. (I went ahead and purchased all of the curriculum minus the DVD's because I wanted to preview the material.) Am I right in thinking that if we go with the online/DVD option I will be given a "new" set of lesson plans that will tell me when to play the video?

I always thought the DVDs were broken into lessons already but I have only seen samples. You can always call BJU and ask.

BJU's DVDs have a 30 min. segment for every lesson, and the instructor, during the lesson, will assign your dc's text reading, worksheets, or experiments. The instructor will also demonstrate any experiments. In addition, BJU includes a schedule for the DVDs & related work on a CD that is included with the DVDs.