Menu

SOTW 2 Lapbook

The Bobby Soxer

Well, we have come to the end of the wonderful free lapbook

(it only goes to chapter 23) posted on the run of the mill family blog. What an awesome blog, BTW!

Did anyone make lapbook pieces for the second part of SOTW 2?

Are you willing to share?

Or do I really need to figure out how to make the rest all by my creatively challenged self?!?!? :tongue_smilie:

I'm willing to pay... :D :001_huh:

I know she is planning on finishing it sometime...but I don't know when. We are almost in the same boat...we are just finishing up chapter 18...my plan, I suppose is to just keep moving forward without the lapbook pages and when she does get them done, to use it as a review.....that is what we did with the first lapbook....we did it this past summer as a review. HOWEVER, if someone has made some pieces, I would love to know that too.

IF it helps any, here are a bunch of free LBing templates:

http://www.homeschoolshare.com/lapbooking_resources.php

It is super-easy to make up your own... well, not super-easy, but they're fun to make, especially if you're only making one week at a time.

if nobody has by this time next year, that's what I'll be doing, I guess.

We're using SOTW1 pieces this year, but I don't read her blog. Does anybody know why she stopped? Is everything okay??

IF it helps any, here are a bunch of free LBing templates:

http://www.homeschoolshare.com/lapbooking_resources.php

It is super-easy to make up your own... well, not super-easy, but they're fun to make, especially if you're only making one week at a time.

if nobody has by this time next year, that's what I'll be doing, I guess.

We're using SOTW1 pieces this year, but I don't read her blog. Does anybody know why she stopped? Is everything okay??

On the site it states that she is taking a break and will continue at some point but for folks not to hold their breath as to when she will get back to posting.

Thanks for the lapbooking info.!

Edited by Cate OH
Forgot to thank you for the templates!