Menu

Rocket Review Revolution *OR* Cracking the SAT?

Is Rocket Review still in print? It's what my older kids used years ago, but last time I checked copies were selling for ~$100 used. My kids liked it a lot, but it's just not THAT good!

If I had known what the RR books would be selling for used, I would not have tossed mine into the trash!

Is Rocket Review still in print? It's what my older kids used years ago, but last time I checked copies were selling for ~$100 used. My kids liked it a lot, but it's just not THAT good!

If I had known what the RR books would be selling for used, I would not have tossed mine into the trash!

I borrowed it from the library. Can I make copies of some of the sections since the book is OOP?

I have been a private test-prep tutor since 2005; and regardless of the "tips and strategies" book your student ends up using, s/he should take all practice tests out of the College Board's Official SAT Study Guide. Practice tests in all of those other books are the publisher's "best attempt" to write an SAT. To get the most legitimate and helpful preparation, practice with the real-deal.

I have been a private test-prep tutor since 2005; and regardless of the "tips and strategies" book your student ends up using, s/he should take all practice tests out of the College Board's Official SAT Study Guide. Practice tests in all of those other books are the publisher's "best attempt" to write an SAT. To get the most legitimate and helpful preparation, practice with the real-deal.

Thanks! That's what I've been told by others too. I'm having EK read the tips & strategies from the Rocket Review book and Cracking the SAT, but working the practice tests from the College Board "blue book".