Menu

Wow! I just acquired my 6th grade school picture,

and discovered that my 10 1/2 year old son looks exactly like me!

I'm going to scan it, and take the hair off, so just the face shows. Then, I'm going to show it to my dc to play, "Who is it?"

I wonder if they'll think it's ds, or if they'll know it's me.

I wish I had some morphing software. That would be cool.

It would be really cool if you could find a way to morph the two pictures.

I know what you mean about finding pictures like that and feeling surprised. I recently found a pic of myself at age 4 and my dd thought it looked just like her. Very similar, anyway! :001_smile:

...I have a 7yodd that has blond hair, and golden/blue eyes, that my mother (and other folks) have insisted looks just like I did, as a child (I have brown eyes, darker skin than she has, and had red hair as a kid).

I thought they were nutty.

But then I happened to see a picture of myself at about that age...and I was astounded. It really is amazing.

Part of it is that they say she acts just like I did at that age, too (which makes me sigh, because she's a VERY 'quirky' child), and that fascinates me as well.

Aren't children fascinating creatures? :D

That's how I felt -- astounded! I just stared at the picture, with my mouth hanging open, until my mom and brother noticed and asked what was wrong. I just handed them the picture, and said, "It's C!"

They had to agree!

What fun! Both of my dds have blond hair and blue eyes, like their daddy. Ds has my brown eyes, but I didn't realize we had the same 11yo face! :o)

That's so neat! I'm glad you found the picture!

When my dd was 2 I found a picture of me (done by a studio) when I was 2. I'm showing my age by saying it's a black and white picture. I was also shocked to see how much it looked like my dd (or vice versa)! I got it and showed it to one of my friends when she came over. She honestly looked at it and said, "Oh, that's neat. Is Penney's doing black and white photos now?" She thought it WAS my dd and she saw us almost every day! Amazing how much alike mom's and dads and kids can look!