Menu

Pininterest HELP!

Okay, what do I need to do to get an invite? I've put my email address in on the home page multiple times and nothing! I'm sure it's probably another time waster for me but it looks like so much fun;) Not to mention that I could really clear out my favorites and actually FIND what I'm looking for much faster. I'd appreciate any help here, ladies, thanks!

Oh and I don't find it to be much of a time waster. I don't search the boards all that often; I just use it to pin stuff I come across. Several days go by without me signing in. However, Facebook is a different story:lol:

Agreed. It does not take long to pin things at all, and I know it has saved me time from random cruising of the internet for crafts or recipe ideas.

It's NOT a time-waster?!? Well then, sign me up!:) I'll pm you, Meggie!

Well it can be if you just search the boards all day looking at all the fun things out there and pinning everything in sight. But if you just use the internet as you regularly do and only pin the stuff you would usually add to your bookmarks, it's about the same.

I never could get it to work -- I've had people invite me and I've tried signing up myself. No go. I take it as a sign:tongue_smilie:

Same here. I think you have to have FaceBook so that's probably why it's not working.

Is that true? The world is really becoming prejudiced against non-FB users;o)