Menu

Where to get long men's undershirts?

I want to find men's white undershirts, V-neck, in extra long. I cannot find them. DH states the Wal-Mart ones marked long are nowhere near long enough. He is skinny so XXXL and extra long doesn't work, as it seems many sites only sell long if they are also larger sizing.

I find some at Land's End, but my goodness the price for something that isn't really seen. $40 for 3 shirts!

Help?

I want to find men's white undershirts, V-neck, in extra long. I cannot find them. DH states the Wal-Mart ones marked long are nowhere near long enough. He is skinny so XXXL and extra long doesn't work, as it seems many sites only sell long if they are also larger sizing.

I find some at Land's End, but my goodness the price for something that isn't really seen. $40 for 3 shirts!

Help?

My son is 6'5" tall and it is very frustrating to buy him clothes. Jockey carries tall men undershirts. I have found them at Kohls and Macy's. Or online.

Yes, they do have a v-neck but you might have to order them thru Kohls.com. I have found talls at Jocket Outlet stores, but I won't say they were a bargain.

I've decided I can only get dh and ds1 Stafford undershirts from JC Penney. One likes v-neck and the other crew and our local store only carries crew so I usually end up ordering. They like the 100% cotton--nice and thick and loooong!

ETA: These are pricey but they're good quality and last awhile.

I've decided I can only get dh and ds1 Stafford undershirts from JC Penney. One likes v-neck and the other crew and our local store only carries crew so I usually end up ordering. They like the 100% cotton--nice and thick and loooong!

Woohoo, HALF the price of the Lands End ones. I think I'm going to order a pack of each and rebuy whichever ones he likes better, hoping that it is the JCPenny cheaper ones. :D

These look nice! My DH is not as tall as our son, but still Hanes undershirts were just of good quality and the shrinkage was terrible. We switched to the Costco ones and I think they might be long enough our tall son could wear them. They are really heavy duty and are lasting a long time. I am quite sure they are much cheaper than Jockey or Stafford.

It shows starting at XL? I need a medium extra long.

I have never seen any shirts in Medium Tall. THey always start at Large Tall.

BTW..My son has a really hard time finding casual tee shirts and I love the ones at Kohls.com. Long sleeve henleys are amazing and don't shrink. He prefers the 'brushed" sueded ones and not the waffle weave, but they all have held up well. Again, they start at Large Tall. I did buy a similiar shirt from JCP last year, and they shrank so much his wife wears them now.

This was what I was going to recommend. My mom gets all of my brother's undershirts here.

Okay, for anyone looking I got Medium Tall from Land's End online (ouch on the price there, $36 for 3) and Medium Talls in Stafford from JCPenny.com (for literally 1/2 the price of the Lands End ones, 4 for $24 or 4 for $18 if you bought 2 packages). We are doing our own quality testing comparison here in the coming months. ;)

Thanks Hive. I knew I could get good advice on shopping on Friday night from this group. LOL

• 5 months later...