Menu

AAS consumables?

Kathryn

I've noticed on used listings for the higher levels, people are listing specific components of the student packs that they are selling, which leads me to believe that there are consumables. Is this the case? How do you get extras of those? I don't see any listing on their website for extra consumables.

I've noticed on used listings for the higher levels, people are listing specific components of the student packs that they are selling, which leads me to believe that there are consumables. Is this the case? How do you get extras of those? I don't see any listing on their website for extra consumables.

You can only buy a complete student pack from retailers or AAS as far as I know. Now usually AAS will email or send you a new progress chart or word bank, and I believe if you contact them directly you can buy the silent e book and similar book type items. I wouldn't buy a student pack used that didn't include all the cards and any tiles it came with (level 2 has syllable tag tiles, level 3 has suffix tiles and I know there are prefix tiles in another level)

Level 3 has the Silent E book, which you can order for something like $2.50, I think? There are a few other little things like that.

When I sold my level 3, I just included the "used" items, so they could make their own if they wanted. There's really nothing special about them. The Silent E book, for example, is just 5 pages of lines, with each page numbered for the job the silent e is doing in that word. It's card stock, folded in half and stapled. The homophones list is just blank lines where you list your homophones - again, card stock. This one is just a single sheet. Most of these things you can easily make on your own if you know what it's supposed to be.