Menu

Please pass me a bucket of bean dip.

lynn

A friend just got her teaching degree and just got a full time sub job. The way she tells me she handles some sitatuations that come up with students :001_huh::001_huh::confused::001_huh::001_huh::glare:. Really, really. Now, I don't have a teaching degree I have hs'd successfully for 6 years. I have 4 children. One difficult child of the 4, so I have a lot of experience. So I thought. Evidently her teaching degree and 1 year experience trumps personal life experience and my way is wrong.

Edited by lynn

I think she reminds me of my mean and scarey 5th grade teacher people still talk about.

Ohhh, got ya. For me it was Mrs. Zirhut in 4th grade. :glare: Evil, nasty, vindictive, picked on only me because I'm a Christian and I argued with her when she taught evolution as fact instead of theory.

Strangely enough, my 2nd grade teacher was the one with the reputation for yelling and being mean and I liked her :001_smile:

Is she a friend? Or a frenemy? :glare: I don't have time to waste on "friends" like that. If they aren't a relative that I can't get away from, they're deleted as soon as they jockey the high horse. I don't need "friends" to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have a mother for that.