Menu

Ipad2 & Brain Pop users

Those of you who already subscribe to BrainPop and BrainPop Jr. I'm hoping you can answer a few questions. I understand you need flash to view the videos in a browser. It is also my understanding that if you have a subscription and the free ipad app you can view all the videos on there. Is this correct? Also, can you view the other content on the site without flash. In other words could I view pdf's or supplemental materials on the ipad or will I have to access that from my computer? Is the BrainPop Jr content also available on the ipad?

You can view all the Brain Pop videos on the iPad with the app. You can not view the Brain Pop Jr. videos with the app. I hope they will make that option available though!

You cannot access the other stuff on the website on your iPad as far as I can tell. If I go to their web address, the page tells me I need flash to view the website and has a link to download the app.

You can view all the Brain Pop videos on the iPad with the app. You can not view the Brain Pop Jr. videos with the app. I hope they will make that option available though!

You cannot access the other stuff on the website on your iPad as far as I can tell. If I go to their web address, the page tells me I need flash to view the website and has a link to download the app.

How do you view them? I don't see anywhere to login on the ipad app.