Menu

If You have FB account

Can you please take 2 minutes to vote for Charity organisation UnitedSikhs? Please help us win to help the needy, its a worthy cause.

This is a non profit organisation, which is dedicated for relief efforts for disaster victims, education for kids who can't afford and feed the hungry.

"How to Vote"

1. Click on link www.unitedsikhs.org/vote

2. Click on the green "Vote & Share" button.

3. You may be prompted to like Chase Community Giving page. Please "like" Chase Giving page.

4. Make sure to click on "Vote & Share" button again .

* When you click on Vote & Share button, a new window may open that states: "Chase Community Giving" is request permission to do the following...". This window will have an "Allow" button that needs to be clicked.

* Once you click the Allow button, a new message will appear with the "Vote & Share" button at the bottom.

* Voting is not complete unless you click this "Vote & Share" button and see a message "Thanks for your Vote", and the vote count increases. The link to Vote will appear on your Facebook page as well after you Vote successfully.

Please leave your message here if you vote.

I would be greatly thankful for your efforts.

I would still like to know why you are not interested in voting..

I'd be happy to vote :D if it wasn't connected to facebook - I don't like stuff that works that way. A regular website where I can vote (even if it requires a quick sign up with an email) is fine… but not facebook stuff.

I'd be happy to vote :D if it wasn't connected to facebook - I don't like stuff that works that way. A regular website where I can vote (even if it requires a quick sign up with an email) is fine… but not facebook stuff.

I wish I could change the process..But its the way it is .

Thanks for those who took a minute of your time to vote and help the homeless and poor kids to get food and education.