Menu

So tired of all the fighting-vent

I don't know why I bother trying to keep the peace. It seems like they WANT to fight and whine and yell at each other. I'm tired of trying to get them to stop hitting, throwing, knocking down each other's towers, stealing toys, chasing, sending them to time out, making them apologize. I'm just gonna throw in the towel and let them have at each other. Who cares if I raise whiny little brats?:banghead:

(Ok I'm really not going to let them be whiny brats)

Oh oops. Definitely not talking about these boards. :lol: I haven't noticed that much fighting going on since the Duggar thread and quite honestly, even that one was too long for me to read. I tend to avoid the fighting threads. :auto: I dislike arguments.

But thank you all for being understanding. Sometimes I feel like I must be the only one being driven insane by the children. I think a good nights sleep will help. Maybe I'll sneak off to the library later tonight and get some alone time.

Things got a little better. They separated for a little while, then ate lunch, and now Digby's napping. A calm has come over the house. I crocheted a little while supervising baby girl on the floor and that made me happy. It's my new addiction (the crocheting. Scooting around on the floor makes baby girl happy, me not so much. She was supposed to stay a baby).

Now I'm off to do school with Pigby. Might keep it short and then let him paint or something.