Menu

I feel so much better now

My DS's school sent me an invite to do a survey on how I think the school is doing--in regards to just my DS (not my DD). I may have told them how I really feel without much filter. I may have told them they are failing to educate my DS at all. That the school promised they would establish goals based on my DS's test scores on the NWEA test and how I have yet to see anything to indicate that happening. I may have suggested that I disregard his homework (math flashcards 20 minutes a night) and have him afterschooling (I may have also even used that word) so he doesn't regress.

I may have also hinted that their discipline policy sucks, that they are allowing absolute chaos to reign in the classroom and not equipping the teachers with much leverage to change behavior. I may have suggested they send kids to the office and make their parents pick them up early when they are out of control, have parents come in after 3 major discipline situations and work out a behavior modification plan with the teacher and dean. I may have mentioned that while volunteering in my DD's classroom I have witnessed kids meowing while on all fours on their desk, screaming, dancing in the classroom vs going to library, walking around while the teacher was up front teaching, crawling under their desks while the teacher was teaching, etc. I may have suggested/said a few other things as well.

And I feel sooooo much better. I really needed to get that out of my system. And if my kids get kicked out of the school, I take full responsibility.:lol:;):D:tongue_smilie: