Menu

Roman Mysteries BBC series

yellowperch

You can watch bbc shows on their iplayer website for a week or two after they air. It won't really help you with older shows, but you can keep an eye on it if they produce any more. You can also google search watch roman mysteries bbc and find other sites, but I can't recommend any personally because I've never watched them.

You can watch bbc shows on their iplayer website for a week or two after they air. It won't really help you with older shows, but you can keep an eye on it if they produce any more. You can also google search watch roman mysteries bbc and find other sites, but I can't recommend any personally because I've never watched them.

It depends on where you live. I have tried to watch a few things on the BBC iPlayer and it tells me I cannot due to being outside the UK.

They look really good! My son would love them.

• 2 weeks later...
Amazon UK sells them for L13.99--a great price for a Christmas present that will be loved, I think. However, I don't think the Zone 2 discs will play on my Apple. I'm sure they won't. Drats. I will try to set up a google alert so see if I can catch one available in the future.

The zone 2 season 1 of this series (ordered from amazon) plays on our iMac with no conversion, adjustment or other "player" needed. ( surprised me, I had expected to have to use a freeware or convert file types to get the pal 2 to play....instead I loaded and it started playing. I ordered season 2...it's not here yet, so I can't comment on that one.

• 3 weeks later...