Menu

Are the horsey people still online?

Cute. Youngun's are funny. My now 5 yr old is such a stinker. I bought him as a yearling and am quite proud of where he is today. He went on his first real trail ride on Sunday. He did very well.

I posted on the biting thread about his recent trailering episode...it was quite a spectacular show he provided for all my non horsey friends that some thought I shouldn't be 'making' him get into the trailer...like I (a 5'2" lightweight) can 'make' a 1000lb horse do anything :001_huh:. He did decide it was much better in than out :tongue_smilie:. Lesson learned.

Looks like she's coming along nicely though.

She's cute! She sure doesn't like that saddle bouncing on her-you can see the bucks welling up in there! :D I just love watching them sort through it all. What does she do if you tighten the back cinch?

Well, we'll have to see, because that's as tight as it gets. I'm looking for my leather hole punch so I can put dh to work making more holes.

She'll probably be fine with it. She's got a fairly good mind.