Menu

BFIAR

hisleading

your two girls are just the right age for it. Your older one can take the big sis role and be there for more discussion, and drawing pictures of the stories, and doing the harder activities. Your younger one can answer all of your questions, and also do many of the easier activities (counting, etc.)

I did it when my kids were actually a little older and they still got a kick out of it. We did about ten units and they remember them all fondly, especially Katy No Pocket and My Big Green Pocketbook.

It's worth every penny and then some, but do buy the books if you can because these were mostly hard to find at my library, and not too expensive in paperback. But if you don't have the extra funds, your library will probably have about 50% and you should put in requests for interlibrary loans ahead of time on the other ones, and they will find them for you and call you when they come in.

We recently started with it here with ds4, he loves the books and the activities. His current favorite is "If Jesus came to my house". I recommend buying all the books forit, they are such great stories and will get read over and over. We will continue it until we have done all the stories then switch to Come sit by me which is similar but based on Canadian authors.