Menu

Online planners??

Capt_Uhura

I use Homeschool Skedtrack, I love that it is online and so flexible. I looked at Scholaric, but at the time it was too simple for my needs. I'll check back next year to see if it has progressed to my liking. Or I might design my own (I'm a web programmer).

• 2 months later...

Here's a follow-up to my post. I've been using Scholaric now since I posted - so about 2 months. It has really made me more efficient. It is so easy to schedule ahead and to also change the schedule. I love how I can schedule Latin for one son and automatically put it on the log for the other. The author is very, very responsive by email with any issues and usually resolves it quickly. He has added new features that have been requested by many of us. Now if I can just get a comments field, I think this will have everything I need. I don't want anything fancy. This is set up and go. No tutorials required!!!!

Must ... not ... try ... new ... program. ARGH!

(Sounds good, I have the main page up but I just don't have time to do a trial this week. I've been reading about it today for some reason. Maybe when all the presents are wrapped. I love that he includes Linux on his list with Mac and Windows. So nice to not be forgotten. And 'easy' sounds good to my ears. Or looks good to my eyes. Whichever.)