Menu

World Views of the Western World by David Quine

I've been looking at World Views of the Western World by David Quine, It looks really good :)

If we decided to use it it would be for dsd13 & dd14 (then 9th & 10th grade).

If you've used it what did you Like/Dislike about it? Are they worth the credits he says?

Any information on it would be great :bigear:

We used the first volume for one ds. He loved it. The syllabus format fit him perfectly. The literature was quality and challenging, but there was no instructor/parent help included. That made it difficult for me to discuss what he was reading with him unless I also read it all, and I didn't have time to do that. I would say that was the downside of the program.

We used the first volume for one ds. He loved it. The syllabus format fit him perfectly. The literature was quality and challenging, but there was no instructor/parent help included. That made it difficult for me to discuss what he was reading with him unless I also read it all, and I didn't have time to do that. I would say that was the downside of the program.

I didn't know that there's no instructor/parent help. I don't have enough time to do all the reading. Thanks for the info!