Menu

ISO: Computer whiz! HELP!

Nakia

I just put a CD that I know is full of photos in my CD drive, and my computer recognizes that there is a CD there but won't read it. It won't show any of the photos that are on the CD. I tried a different CD and it worked, so I don't think it's the computer. I am 100% sure this CD has photos on it because it is labeled, and I have looked at the photos at least 5 times since I took them in May (beach pics and I'm trying to decide what to order). The CD has no visible damage. I know the CD is full, so I just tried to load some other pics on it, and of course, the computer won't let me because the CD is full. UGH!! Is there any hope? I am in tears.

I tried that, but it doesn't work. :glare::crying:

Do you have more than one photo editing software? Did you save the pix from an online source or your camera?

When you put the disk in, does your computer ask you which program you want to use?

Do you have more than one photo editing software? Did you save the pix from an online source or your camera?

When you put the disk in, does your computer ask you which program you want to use?

Just one photo editing program: PSE. I edited there, saved them to my flash, and then when my flash was full, I moved them to a CD.

When I put the disk in, I can hear the drive trying to read the disc, but it doesn't ask me which program I want to use. I did click around until I got to disk properties, and it says 0% space left and 0% used. So weird! I can see the "burn line" on the CD.