Menu

Sonlight Forums- What's Going On?!

jeffcolemanfamily

I have been trying to log into Sonlight forums {looks like they changed them again since I've last been back!} and it is not recognizing my user name, password or email and I am an heirloom member!! Did anyone else have this problem? I have contacted Sonlight's technical help and so far received no help in this!

Anyone know of some way to remedy this?

Thanks!

Are you going to the old forum location or the new one? The migrated to a new location just a few weeks ago. Here's my bookmarked address for the new one:

https://forums.sonlight.com/

You first time at the new site you'll need to follow these directions:

"If you are already registered on the Sonlight Forums, you will need to update your password the first time you visit our new location. Click on SIGN IN, enter your forum username, then click the "I've Forgotten My Password" link. Follow the on-screen instructions to update your password."

Once you request a password, SL will send you an e-mail with thie new, obnoxiously long password. Log in with that and then you can change your password to whatever makes sense to you. :)

It didn't work for me either, and the email is supposed to appear within 10 minutes. I had to reregister with a new username on my alternate email address. But I didn't have full forum access anyway, as mine expired in the spring. The funny thing is now I have access to all the forums, at least to read them. I just can't post on any except the "choosing" forum.